Are you someone who has skills and expertise that would benefit new parents but don't know how to market those skills and reach the people who want to learn from you?
Do you love supporting others through the transitions of pregnancy and birth?
We are now accepting Letters of Intent from people interested in joining our team.
Proud Mama Support Services is a growing full-service doula agency serving Corvallis and the greater Willamette Valley. Our mission is to provide top-quality support to families as they transition to life with a new baby. We are inviting letters of intent from compassionate and professional birth doulas, postpartum doulas, newborn care specialists, lactation professionals, childbirth and parenting educators, and massage therapists to join the Proud Mama Support Services team. We are committed to providing communities in the Willamette Valley with top-quality perinatal support, and elevating the role of doulas and other birth support professionals in the eyes of the public, medical professionals, and doulas themselves. We are looking for the right doulas and birth support professionals who share this vision to join our team.
What we offer birth services professionals:
What we are looking for:
The following requirements do not need to be met before applying, but will need to be met before accepting clients through Proud Mama Support Services:
Please submit a letter of intent which succinctly addresses the following questions. Include two professional references. You may also include a resume or curriculum vitae.
1. Why do you want to provide perinatal support to families?
2. What areas of perinatal support interest you? What services do you feel you are currently qualified to provide? Are there areas where you would like to expand your knowledge and experience as you grow professionally as a birth support professional?
3. If you have already completed a training, please include the name of your training organization, name of trainer, and date of training.
4. What is your availability for working with PMSS? Are you looking to do birth support work on a full-time or part-time basis? Are there times during the year when your ability to be on call or take clients changes?
5. What are your goals as a birth support professional for 2018? What attracts you to working with Proud Mama Support Services as an independent contractor?
6. What does “complete support” of families mean to you?
7. The nature of birth work requires, at times, last-minute availability and responding to clients’ requests for your presence with very little notice. Tell us about the systems you have in place or will have in place to ensure that you have this flexibility in your schedule.
Please submit a letter of intent and contact information for two professional references to email@example.com with the subject line “Letter of Intent- (Full Name).”
The deadline to apply is October 15, 2017. Offers will be made by November 15, 2017. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Proud Mama Support Services, visit our website, www.proudmamasupportservices.com or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/proudmamaservices and Instagram @proudmamasupportservices.
Download the application details below: