Proud Mama Academy 2016
We are so proud to offer an amazing menu of classes in 2016 for our clients as well as the general public.
Whether you are just beginning to think about starting a family, have four kids already with another one on the way, or are expecting your first grandchild and want to brush up on modern parenting, you'll find our classes to be engaging and relevant to today's parents. Planning a pregnancy, expecting a baby, freshly postpartum, or seasoned parent, we welcome you!
Our classes are:
More About Proud Mama Academy
JANUARY 23 "Sleep and My Infant: What is Safe Sleep and How Do I Get It?"
MARCH 12 "Teach Your Baby Sign Language!"
APRIL 9 "Essential Nutrients for New Moms: What You Need and How to Get It"--CANCELLED
MAY 14 "Let's Get Real about Postpartum Depression" with Rachel Brinker
JUNE 18 "Essential Oils for Children and Infants: What's Safe, What's Effective?" with Rachael Sudhalter
JULY 23 "Really?! Everything You Didn't Know About Breast Milk" with Brooke Borgognoni, IBCLC
AUGUST 20 "Let's Get Real about Breastfeeding" with Brooke Borgognoni, IBCLC
OCTOBER 1 "When Things Don't Go As Planned: Dealing with Loss, Injury, and Disappointment in Birth and Postpartum" with Rachel Brinker
NOVEMBER 5 "Let's Get Real about Pelvic Floor Issues" with Kerry Boysen, MPT
DECEMBER 10 "Birth Stories: Why We Remember" with Heather Davis (Potluck to follow for all 2016 Proud Mama students and clients!)
A la Carte:
- Early Bird: $24 per person per class if registered before two weeks prior to class.
- Full Price: $30 per person per class two weeks before or at the door.
- Registration for Two: $42 for two people (you and spouse, partner, or friend) registering for the same class
- Never Too Late: Register for all remaining classes ($21 per class that remains)
- The Best Deal: Register two people for all remaining classes ($18 per person per class) A fantastic deal!
DID WE MENTION TWO HOURS OF CHILDCARE IS INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION?